Sunday 4 October 2015

Outfit snap - little bear's cafe going to cafe

I have been in school all week this week and I don't mean university, but real school-school - helping to teach grade 3 as a part of my education. As fun a it might be to be around kids all day, I didn't have any chance to wear lolita. Or at least until Friday when I finally was free enough to meet up with my friend Viktoria (aka dozingmind). We had a great time chatting at a local cafe, eating cake and then watching a movie at her place in the evening. ( ^  w  ^ )

I was alone at home so I took these photos myself, hence the strange angle and face expression. Also sorry for the crappy quality! XD
I piled up lot's of books on my cats scratch-post and was lucky enough to not drop my camera while doing so. haha 

First time to wear my Little Bears Cafe salopette~ I really love the print and the fabric, but I am not too happy about how the salopette actually looks on me, because it looks so short (even though I am only 160cm). ( ;___; )
Overall I wanted to make a casual lolita outfit, a bit inspired by school - since I have spent so much time there this week and I think it worked out pretty well. 

Salopette/bag/beret/accessories: Angelic Pretty
Shoes/cardigan: Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Blouse: Wonder Rocket
Tights: Swimmer


No comments:

Post a Comment