Tuesday 15 September 2015

Outfit snap - Sentimental Circus overload

As many of you have already noticed, I don't stick to just one lolita style but wear whichever style I think matches the occasion or my mood. My day one outfit for Comic Con was very black and gothic so for day 2 I wanted to wear something bright and colorful. Originally I wanted to wear a kimono with a modern twist (kimonos are my number 2 passion in life!) but it was raining and kimono silk gets ruined pretty much as soon as it gets wet, so I had to rethink my outfit idea in the morning. I decided to wear a colorful, cute outfit inspired by one of my favorite characters from Sentimental Circus. ( ^ u ^ )

This wasn't anything I had time to plan, so I basically put together this outfit in 30 minutes, while doing my makeup. XD I am very pleased with the outcome! I think I managed to match my look with Master (the plush toy) from Sentimental Circus and get a character feel throughout the outfit. 

I think it was 4 years ago I wore this dress for the last time... which is a real shame. I really love the print and the combination of colors, but I feel like this dress is a bit on the flashier side of my wardrobe and wearing it kinda makes me feel like I give out the vibe of  LOOK AT ME! So I have mainly worn this dress to events or meetings, when I want to dress up a bit extra. 

Dress, socks, head bow, accessories: Angelic Pretty
Blouse: Metamorphose
Accessories: Putumayo, Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Shoes: Liz Lisa
Plushies: Sentimental Circus (San-X)


This wonderful mustache Master plush toy was given to me by my awesome friend Viktoria (dozing mind) for my birthday. It is really really cute and next time I'll definitely match my outfit with Master by having a mustache!  o(゚┏∀┓゚o)

No comments:

Post a Comment