Sunday 13 September 2015

Outfit snap - black and holy

I am a bit late updating here (as usual), but I went to Comic Con in Malmo yesterday and here are some photos of my outfit.

Since Comic Con is a comic/game convention I wanted to do something a little different from what I would usually wear on a daily basis. I didn't really have time to plan and buy new things to make up an outfit, so I improvised and mixed and matched what I had at home.  I really like how the result turned out! The outfit is not meant to portray anything in particular, but I guess it has a bit wedding-nun-holy Mary kind of vibe to it.  

Dress: Alice and the Pirates
Blouse&socks: Innocent World
Bonnet: Baby the Stars Shine Bright

I'm looking dead serious in this photo XD
It is actually my first (or maybe second) time wearing this dress, since the time I bought it in 2013. Such a shame! I haven't worn these shoes for years as well, now that I think about it. I bought these in 2006, first time I went to Japan. They have really survived a long time, I should put them to use more often. 

Trying to look holy~

As for the makeup I tried a white/red look with white eyelashes and red-ish brown eye-shadow. Just for fun I had two different colors of lenses, one eye was green and one was pink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment