Thursday 24 September 2015

Outfit snap - introducing a 40s beret

Yesterday I was invited to eat out with my family, so I dressed up for the occasion. ( ^  ^ ) I have recently bought a 1940s beret at a vintage shop and it was really fun trying to plan a lolita outfit with it.

I really like this dress, but it's a bit hard to coordinate with... so I just went for a toned down, casual look. It's not a very exciting coord, but I like the color combo. 

 I wasn't entirely sure of how good the beret would look in lolita fashion, but I think it looks just fine. ( ^ ^ ) Since it's made of pretty thick fabric, it really holds it's round shape and I think it almost looks like a bonnet!

Dress: Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Socks: Innocent World
Shoes/bag: Emily Temple Cute
Beret: vintage

And a close up~
Sorry for the bad light, the pictures were taken in the evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment